LPB Professional Development provides an assortment of workshops for parents and caregivers that equip them with the information necessary to enhance growth and to establish a connection between home and school. We aim to create a supportive environment where families feel comfortable to share sometimes difficult questions and/or situations they need help to navigate.
These are the workshops that we offer:
- Effective Classroom Management
- Reopening after COVID-19: Strategies to Keep your Center Safe and Engaging
- Literacy: Why is it important?
- What is ECERS-R? My Experience with the Tool.
- Fostering Meaningful Family Relationships
- Effective Mathematic Strategies at Home
- Building Teams that are Effective!